Friday 2 August 2013

Crochet Cotton


Just finished a quick Chevron Combination. This was similar to the last Chevron Seam, except I was doing the same on both sides. And I had picked up a mercerised (polished) cotton, that was hard to work with. So hard I have gone through the project bag, and pulled out all the other mercerised cottons. The French Knots were particularly difficult with three wraps 

AND I have gone to Spotlight and bought three more balls of DMC Perle no. 8.

(The good news for me is that I used to go to the next town for Spotlight - and it has closed there and moved HERE. Just a quick run up the road. And I am sure it is a clever move that there is a camping store right next door that will look after bothersome males while important shopping is happening).

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

That is so pretty and very effective. I love hand embroidery and really should put down my crochet hook or knitting needles and start sewing again. So many crafts, such short days!

8:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home