Saturday 31 December 2011

Hello 2012

Hello Everyone,

Orts Jar 2011-12-31

My Orts Jar on 31 December 2011. As a commitment to Sharon B to post quarterly. I have something special in hand for the next three years of orts.

Almost no stitching done in the last three months. But as of 25 November, I am living permanently in one house. And all my stash is in this house. Even if I cannot find most of it.

Roll on the extension!

I hope everyone has a happy, safe and healthy New Year - with lost of time to stitch, lots of inspiration. Throw in World Peace, and it would be pretty good.

xXx

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

HI L,
Lovely to see you back... I'm abit like you re finding stash... But on the upside I keeping 'rediscovering' things..

12:12 pm  
Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Hi Linda, so glad to see you! Hope to see some of your beautiful stitching soon!

Hugs, Pam

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home