Friday 21 January 2011

And the Stash is going to ...

Names were put on paper, one was chosen with eyes shut, and

Drumroll.................

500gm of stash is heading for Sharon in Melbourne. Hope you enjoy it.

If the others would like to drop me a note on kapana[at]ausvic[dot]net with a snail mail address (need yours, too, Sharon), I will slip a little bit in a normal envelope for you. Motifs and lace go a long way.

Arlene, do we KNOW if any CQ people have lost stashes? If we do, I will see what I can scratch up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Thanks so much L...I will send you my snail mail details...

11:16 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

My (your) stash has arrived I'm like a kid in a candy store going through the bag... I wish I had aleast another life to do all that I want to do with all my bits and pieces.... Thanks again L xx

9:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home