Sunday 29 August 2010

Dragon Vest UFO

I was at an Expo (nothing to do with stitching) yesterday, and my five vests got a workout - one on each of us on the display. Certainly made a point of difference.

So I came home determined to finish the three vests that I have in my UFO bin. The Dragon Vest (from a RR), was on top.

Dragonvest5b


This is the area that I am currently working on:

Dragonvest11

You can see a bigger one HERE. I am basically just filling seams with very simple stitches, rather than trying to make each seam a star.

And I didn't persist with the crochet - those colours were dreadful when worked together. But I have been working on some others.

Back soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

HI Linda! Was thrilled to see a new post from you. Your vest is just beautiful. Good to see you!

8:40 pm  
Blogger FredaB said...

Hi Linda I remember the dragon one from a while back. Good to see you working on it. We miss you when you are gone.

Hugs

FredaB

10:31 am  
Blogger Tory said...

Beautiful, and what attention to detail...makes me want to drag out my stash of 'pretty' fabrics and embellishments...what an inspiration!!!

3:55 am  
Blogger Linda S. said...

So glad you're back. The vest is lovely and has had the uncanny effect of bringing out the need to finish the cq wall hanging that I started last year. ;o)

11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home