Saturday 27 December 2008

Quietly Working

I have pulled out the Apple Blossom Quilt to work on over the holidays. While listening to, and half watching the cricket. Australia is playing South Africa, in a five-day test.

There are more views of this one on the link above.

Block Four is almost finished - but they are not necessarily in order.

Apple Blossom Block 4

Not that they are in order, mind. Blocks one, two and three were, but I am working on different bits of four, five and six, as they appeal.

The other project I had in mind is on back-burner, as I wasn't able to get into the shed for the fabrics I wanted yesterday. But I will.

2 Comments:

Blogger FredaB said...

\
Hi Linda

It is so good to see you back in our cq world. You have been sorely missed. I know you have done the occasional post but hope you are back to stay.

I too am thinking right now of making something for next Christmas. I saw Julie from Camilles Place post a Christmas bell pull and I thought I should have one to put up at Christmas and take my needlepoint one down. Maybe if we start in Jan. we will be ready in Dec.

Hugs

FredaB

2:48 am  
Blogger FredaB said...

Me again. I meant to comment on your tatting piece. Every since you published the pattern for that I have made it so many times. It is a beautiful little design and thanks for having shared it with us.

Hugs again

FredaB

2:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home