Friday 24 October 2008

Apple Blossom Block 6 continues

Apple Blossom 6b

Here it is - almost finished. I think it needs some tatting on the top RH corner. I will do some while I am away. Almost ready to start packing, except need to do a quick run to Melbourne tomorrow (state capital), as DH wants to go to the Wood Show. I'm unlikely to find anything I want there (didn't last year), but you never know.

Just don't ask where Block #5 is. It was actually Block #1, and I trimmed it. I haven't trimmed blocks since. So I need to put edges on it again so I can hoop it.

Hopefully I will get the edges of this turned under, so I can start doing edges. They are all Blanket Stitch, with extras, and then I join them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Linda, I am so glad to see you posting reguarly again - my own blog posts are 'thin' at the best of times... I wish I had of known you were coming to Melbourne I could have met you and had a quick cuppa - love seeing your work again... Please email me and let me know how things have been going for you... sharon ( melbourne) xx

11:44 am  
Blogger Averyclaire said...

The quilt will be beautiful! I love it.

12:08 pm  
Blogger Linda S. said...

It is so good to see posts up and know you are doing well. Happy to see you!

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home