Friday 10 August 2007

Nice Matters

The wonderful Maureen (is she M2 in Moodlu?) has been kind enough to nominate me for the Nice Matters Award.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! (to mangle a metaphor).

So I have been scratching my head ever since to work out who to nominate, as many I would pick have already been taken (they are so very nice, there is a queue to nominate them). And I need to find seven.

So, here goes, and in no particular order:

Pamela Kellogg of Kitty and Me - who is always so generous with her designs and views of her work in progress.

The wonderful Sharon B - surely I have missed someone out there nominating her.

Her friend Annie Whitsed - always a sharing and creative person.

The unique and totally lovable Bear

New friends Susan and Maz

That's only six. All you others I natter to a lot seem to be well-recognised. Hang on! Maureen B!!!. Of course.

Now, I know there is this lovely plaque running around on the net I should send them, but I can't work out that stuff. Sorry Guys.

But that crew above doesn't need plaques for people to recognise how nice they are.

It just shines out.

EDITED IN: And, then I realised I had forgotten the other Sharon.

Oh Dear, I will probably wake up at 4am and realise I have forgotten someone else I should name.

3 Comments:

Blogger crazyhaberdasher said...

Thanks Linda! How sweet! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! .....I'm another one who uses too many exclamation marks!!!!!!!

4:04 pm  
Blogger catsmum said...

thankyou Linda. that's so noice! You'll have fun with Maz tomorrow I'm sure and good luck with selling Mum's stash

6:07 pm  
Blogger Bear said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh
oh Linda U really didnt ought ta!!! but ta u for the lovely award, I really dont know why I deserve it when there"s all them others who does so deserves it and wot company am I in ooh ahhhhh
bless ya darling I miss talking wiv ya - and I am so outta practice wiv mebearspeak these days
ooh ah bear lubs ya so
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxxo

7:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home