Sunday 1 July 2007

Of Fires and Floods

Some of you may remember a few months ago I was defending my stash shed from fires.

Well, unfortunately, when it flooded recently, there were more pressing matters, and I was unable to be there to defend it. Luckily all my stash has survived, but I have lost a lot of other stuff.

In cleaning out boxes, I found an antique photo album I have had for years, which survived unscathed. This is one of the four "special" pages - I will post the other three as the opportunity arises - things are a bit busy at the minute.

Album1

The large view is HERE.

Just imagine the beautiful ways this could be used now, with the magic of digital imagery.

(And yes, I have checked with a friend who knows these things - we are definitely not in an earthquake area, but she will not guarantee my safety from meteorites)

3 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

Oh brother, as if the fire was not bad enough....I am so sorry you have had to go thru this yet again. May the Lord protect you from further damage. Hugs....

11:09 pm  
Blogger crazyhaberdasher said...

I am sorry to hear about this, my heart goes out to you....

4:34 pm  
Blogger sharonb said...

Linda I have been busy and only just started to catch up on my blog reading. I am so sorry to hear about this you must be feeling a little punch drunk with what life has been throwing you lately
thinking of you

6:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home