Sunday 29 July 2007

Comfort Doll finished

My Comfort Doll is finished. Sharon H confirmed for me that she needed ear rings - they don't show up well in this, but it is what was needed.

Spirit6

I have only to write a card to go with her, having decided not to put a word on her - I find single words difficult, without the ability to qualify them, as a word that means one thing to me may mean something totally different to another. Especially to a woman who is fragile. So I need at least three sentences.

So she is off to the USA tomorrow, for the Comfort Doll project. I have learned a lot making her, and am heading off soon to work on a smaller one for me. This little lady is just on six inches - I want one slightly smaller for me.

And I definitely enjoy working on them slowly, and thinking through each stage.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I just love her L...

11:22 pm  
Blogger Gerry said...

The beading on her head and the beaded swag from arm to arm are wonderful additions.

2:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home