Wednesday 6 September 2006

Heart #19

Heart19

Have just found this unfinished Heart languishing in a pile of things I was sorting. So I need a little bit of quiet stitching at the minute, so have dragged it out and started stitching. While looking at my current blocks, like samplers, for ideas.

Not sure what is going to happen to it, or where it will go. I have this strange reluctance now to do anything except stitching. No buttons etc sewn on. Maybe.

But it is also interesting to trace my stitch development since I started making Hearts - they are all over HERE.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I love the green vine. This will be a lovely heart. Sometimes a little stitching just warms the soul.

1:24 pm  
Blogger katiejayinpa said...

So delicate...and pieced so perfectly all around it. I like the quiet things too.

ktj

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home