Sunday 11 June 2006

I'm Bouncing

I am in a state of confusion - I now have three people who have e-mailed me over the past few weeks (some a few times), who now tell me I am bouncing. One is at Hotmail, so his bounce messages tell us nothing.

But if there is anyone out there who has a bounce for an e-mail to me (not a comment on this blog - an e-mail to me), or who gets one and can print and mail me the full headers - we would really appreciate it here.

It has got us beat, as some e-mails are obviously getting though. Some get bounces, some don't get anything, but I don't get the e-mails.

So if anyone e-mails me, and gets a bounce that tells you anything - can you find a way of letting me know. Maybe even by putting a comment on here, giving what it says is the reason for the bounce or the error number - that will get through to me.

Thanks. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Have now solved this one - my server is using a spam washer that refuses to allow Hotmail through.

I am unamused with my server, Netspace, who says it is not their problem.

8:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home