Wednesday 31 May 2006

Mirror Block 3

MB3

Mirror Block 3 is finished - I am off to work on Block 2. Well, I know what I mean - it is the order I made them in, so they stay that way.

The edges are a bit "wavy", but I am not too concerned, as I reckon they will come into line when I join them up.

You can see the rest in the Flickr set. This one needed two false seams to break up the embroidery - so did the first block.

And I am happy with the tatting, and got some new threads the other day - so I am very happy.

Just not happy with tomorrow, as my car goes to the panel beaters, as some unmentionable person backed into it in the supermarket car park the other day, and didn't leave their details. I don't think I could do that.

3 Comments:

Blogger KC Quilter said...

What a beautiful, beautiful piece. You are an artist.

9:42 pm  
Blogger Marty52 said...

Beautiful, Linda! You have done a wonderful job on this... I can't wait to see the rest. Your feather stitch seam treatment is especially nice.

11:18 pm  
Blogger Julia said...

I love this piece Linda..
The feather stitch seam treatments are lovely...
As for your little car accident..some people have no conscience..I could not do that either..

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home