Thursday 18 May 2006

Just thinking

When I started the Wogga and Mirror Quilts, I was thinking in terms of joining them one block under another. Then I realised I could also join them sort of offset. Which really got me thinking.
So rather than try and explain it - here is what the page of my Journal (which I don't write in every day), looks like for yesterday.

Journal

The larger version is HERE.

I have got all sorts of ideas buzzing around in my head, but need to go and do some real work.

Drat!

And I have got eBay Fever, like a few others. Just over an hour to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marty52 said...

Good ideas, Miss Linda... it will be interesting to watch them develop! It reminds me that I need to dig out my journal and do some catch-up and then use it the way it is supposed to be used!

1:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home