Wednesday 26 April 2006

Wogga Block 2 finished

Wogga2b

The second Wogga block is almost finished - I only have a few more combinations to dream up to go around the blanket stitch on the edge.

The largest size is HERE. (You may have to click on the image to get full size)

I have joined the two to show how the finished blocks will be joined - I think I will vary the colours I use to crochet around them. And I know there are stitches missing - I sew, and crochet only when necessary. I need to get the rustic look somehow *grin*

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

OH my goodness Linda, that is so pretty! I've been following this project, eagerly awaiting each installment. You really come up with some cool projects!

7:05 am  
Blogger Marty52 said...

This is just plain yummy... very much like the old timey crazy quilts... simple and beautiful.

2:03 am  
Blogger Dawn said...

Linda,

Those Woggas are so very nice! .... and they look warm and cozy ..... there is something very appealing to me about them. Lovely work & lovely ideas! as always!

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home