Friday 21 April 2006

Good copy of Class Block

Block17

I have been working on how to get a good copy of my class block - and I think this is it. I took it to the local Officeworks and had them colour photocopy down to A4 size. I then scanned that. The detail is definitely better, and I think the colour more true.

There is a larger one HERE and ginormous (huge) one HERE. You can definitely see every misplaced stitch in that one.

Long discussions have been held with a local framer, and I have the backing board and will be doing the lacing myself, and then taking it back to be framed.

Progress is happening.

(Bet no-one noticed a few more buttons - one in front of the waste canvas machine, on floral one from Buttonmania bottom right, another small one from there, and a shell flower a bit above them, on the right. They are nice and cheap in Spotlight. And I have signed it, so it is definitely finished.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo in NZ said...

This is even more stunning with the true colours showing.
Sweetie, it would be easier to send it to me before you frame it.......

3:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home