Wednesday 19 April 2006

Classes at Buttonmania

Buttonmania2a

Hi Everyone,

Just a real quickie, as I am just home from Melbourne. Which included a trip to Buttonmania - this jacket and skirt is by Kathy Boulton from there.

Reason for the quick post - Kathy is starting CQ classes, and will have the first one this Saturday (think I have that right). It is a one-day class, from 10am to 3pm, $125.00 includes your lunch and all fabrics (I know Kathy's fabrics!!!!!).

Participants need to bring sewing kits only (although ask Kathy when booking if more machines are then needed).

More about Buttonmania in the next post, and my day, when I get a minute. Just thought I would mention this - I haven't had a chance to see Kathy's crazy-patch work, but she is a legend in button circles.

In the meantime, here is a closeup of the jacket with the skirt Kathy made them for a competition at a fashion parade, where people had to guess how many buttons and pieces of fabric were used.

Buttonmania1a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home