Wednesday 22 March 2006

Welllllll.....

Now, there is not a lot going on here, and I am the last person to get into jokes on the internet....

But this one was too much for me (it was actually on the local radio)

A couple in their late fifties were in a romantic restaurant, celebrating thirty years of marriage.

Suddenly, a tiny fairy appeared on the table, and, in celebration of their faithfulness to each other over that period of time, offered them one wish each.

First she turned to the wife, who said "I would like a round the world cruise with my wonderful husband".

In a flash of light, two cruise tickets appeared in her hand.

Then the fairy turned to the husband. And he said "Look, I love you dearly, but this is a chance that only ever comes along once. I would like a wife thirty years younger than me".

The wife and the fairy were distressed.

But a wish is a wish.

In a flash of light, the man was 89 years old.

The moral of the story is: Husbands who are real bastards should remember that fairies are female.


(This blog loves her DH, and men in general, especially those who would never make a wish like that. But it was too good to pass).

Back when I get time to stitch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marty52 said...

LOL!! That's a good one! I'll have to pass it along,too.

2:48 am  
Blogger sharonb said...

LOL - I sprayed coffee over my screen again -

Linda thats not fair first thing in the morning

6:23 am  
Blogger Dawn said...

That little fairy is #1 in my books! . . . . though I wouldn't have any use for the second wish there myself. Thanks for the chuckle Linda! :-)

9:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home