Sunday 26 February 2006

Pssssst! Wanna see my Home work?????

Psssst! Wanna see my homework from Sharon's classes???

Only the diagram.

It is an absolutely glorious mess!

Block4

This is only the very small version.

You can see the largest version HERE.

But I had to put up only the smallest one here, so you have some idea what you are going to look at.

The choice is yours.

You have been warned.

But jeepers - I had fun doing this!

I wonder if the finished result will resemble it in any way.

And the Dog, who will normally eat Anything, has refused to eat my Homework!

Poochie

3 Comments:

Blogger Calidore said...

Want to do some homework for me...lol. Love the mess and yes it does make sense. It will be interesting to see the finished block. Thanks for your comments on the "thread colours" post on the forum. Have taken your's and Sharons advice and I think I have it worked out.

11:31 am  
Blogger Jo in NZ said...

As a matter of interest, do you usually do any planning (on paper) for a block?
Is this a total departure from what you would normally do? . Are you allowed to talk about what you learn? Like what is a recessive seam ( I understand if you can't, after all it's Sharons bread and butter)
I am so interested to see how everyones blocks turn out.

ps It doesn't make any sense to me :/

12:07 pm  
Blogger Shell said...

I love seeing this, even though I'm not a quilter/embroidery person myself. But it reminds me of concept development in all areas of arts practice - the best ideas always take some evolution. I love seeing the process of how things are made and created. Great stuff!

6:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home