Monday 9 January 2006

My Library 7

Here is another book from my library - designed for the traveller. It is arranged state by state, and then by region and town, so the visitor can check out what quilts can be seen in the area. There are a lot of Crazy Quilts included - some I have not seen in other books.

Book14

There is a largeish cover HERE, and a huge one HERE.

The book is 336 pages, hard cover, good index ISBN 0-646-36164-3 Published 1999 by AQD Press, Box 202 Hunters Hill, NSW 2110 I cannot remember what I finally paid for it, but it was not cheap.

The cover on this one is a 1925 Nursery Rhyme quilt by Amy Amelia Earle, from the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery in Hobart.

And, speaking of books - Sharon has also posted an image of a book I don't have - an earlier (I think) one by Margaret Rolfe.

1 Comments:

Blogger sharonb said...

Linda - its one of her earlier books published in 1987

6:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home