Monday 16 January 2006

Heart #16

Heart16

I have re-numbered my Hearts again - but the only person that should confuse is me. *grin*

This Heart is similar to one I made for Maxine a couple of years ago, and at that time I thought I would make two similar Hearts each time I pieced, and make a similar one up for myself. Hah! Now I do a colour photocopy and laminate it, so I have a perfect and attractive record, and I get more Hearts made to swap.

So, although I usually don't repeat Hearts, in this case I am, and am trying to make it as different as possible to the last one. And there is someone special I have in mind who will have first refusal for it.

How to swap my Hearts is exercising my mind a little, with a lot of very welcome new members on Chains of Hearts. I usually offer what few I make, which are very complex, to first comers who have a Heart waiting to swap. That way they go to where-ever they are meant, by chance.

But sometimes I make them with someone in mind, or I owe Hearts to people - which I try to avoid, as I never know when I will get them done. And, is it fair that those who spend a lot of time on the computer get a better run at them than someone on dialup who can only go on every few days????? Oh Gosh, this is complicated.

So I am off to work out a system where those I offer to first comers go to those who have been on the list longest, who have something waiting to swap........

At least I am getting a lot of time for stitching. It is cricket and tennis time, and I am being a couch potato in any spare time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo in NZ said...

Oh Linda! me thinks you thinks to much!!
Just keep on makin um, that way you'll be able to keep everyone happy.

2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home