Saturday 7 January 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

Twelve months ago today, encouraged and inspired by sharonb, I started this blog.

(was going to link to Sharon - but for the one day of the year, her page is down, or my browser is playing up, or whatever. But we all know where to find sharonb, don't we).

It has been a lots and lots of fun, and I am relieved that I have got a few of the UFOs I listed at the start finished. Whew!!!!!

It has been a lot of fun, and I appreciate all my readers - it makes it worthwhile, and I love the comments, just feel a little guilty I don't get time to respond to them all - but I do slip over and read the blogs of the people who leave the comments. Love doing that.

So Thank You, Everyone, for a wonderful twelve months!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Thank You Linda!! It is you who has provided us with such wonderful reading and viewing pleasure!! Your blog is always a favourite!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

10:42 am  
Blogger Julia said...

Happy Birthday Linda!
Well, I'm glad you decided to give blogging a go!
I love reading your blog, it's always an inspiration and it's part of starting my day.

11:30 am  
Blogger Calidore said...

Happy Blogging Birthday Linda. I love reading your blog, you keep me so inspired. Keep up the inspiration.

1:22 pm  
Blogger Mary-Frances said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday! I'm so glad to have you around for inspiration! Not sure what I'd do without you as a daily read! Thanks for writing! :-)

10:15 am  
Blogger sharonb said...

Who is this sharon b characteer is leading you astray like this - yep its been a great 12 months

happy birthday - hope next year is as fun as this one has been

11:52 am  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Happy Blog-Birthday Linda! You are an inspiration for me too, even though I don't do (and never will) the quantity and quality of work you do, I pop in here several times a week to see what you have been up to!

6:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home