Sunday 29 January 2006

Dover Sampler for my Dragons

Ooooh - I am a happy little Vegemite (An Australian term to mean I am happy - and oooh, didn't I have fun on the previous link).

Meanwhile - why am I happy? The Dover Sampler this week includes these prints - exactly what I want for my Dragon Vest.

So I print that page out, blow it up a few times on a photocopier, and make myself some tissue tracings, and off I go.

Thanks Dover! This one is nice, too.

Click HERE to go to a subscription form to be e-mailed the Dover Sampler once a week. It is good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Love your dragon vest,

4:29 pm  
Blogger Julia said...

Did i tell you I love the dragon vest.
Testing,Linda delete this

5:21 pm  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Your dragon vest is really something! I like the idea so much.

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home