Wednesday 9 November 2005

Auditioning buttons

Nov09

I have been goofing off, as I have deadlines all around me, and should be working on my Katrina block. But this was calling me, so I have got to the stage where all the blocks are joined (I use the same stitch, just different perle crochet threads), I have added a few fan charms and am now auditioning buttons.

I think it is going to be backed on calico, with a black satin (or maybe deep purple) bias.

The large one is HERE

If you would like to see who worked on the blocks, or closer views of them, they are HERE.

Post around here are going to be sparse over the next few weeks as I have some real-life deadlines and big jobs. But hang in there - I will be back. Better get my Katrina block finished.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Looks great Linda!.
That's another UFO nearly finished.

11:12 am  
Blogger Gina E. said...

That is absolutely SENSATIONAL, Linda! I just love those colours. I wonder if I will ever get time to have a go at CQ, it is very tempting to me...

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home