Wednesday 12 October 2005

My Fan Blocks are Home

My Beautiful Fan blocks are home. Not a lot of time to work out who did what, quite yet, but I cannot resist posting them here for everyone to have a look - especially those early in the round, who have not had a chance to see them finished.

Here they are:

RR3

RR1

RR2


Very special thanks to Alison, Bear, Janelle, Janet and Rae for the beautiful work on these. They will fit in perfectly with the other six to make a wall-hanging of nine. Now all the fun is going to be working out which block goes where, and which way up. And I have got a little sashing idea I want to try out, too. So this may be a UFO for a little while.

3 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

These are utterly amazing.

5:35 pm  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Oh Linda....sigh..what I would give to see your walls with all these sensational CQs displayed. And what I would give for just one block to frame and hang on one of my walls!

12:25 am  
Blogger Grangry said...

These are so beautiful.

2:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home