Thursday 6 October 2005

Disappearing for a day or two

Look not for me for the next few days - I am away with the Fairies, driving around all over the place, and arguing the finer points of capitalisation and grammar.

Real world is out there monstering me with deadlines, and I am not even getting stitch.

Roll on the weekend.

But in the meantime, I am thinking masks for my All That Jazz block. And there were these nice stickers in the newsagents. Know I can Google "masks" and then say show me pictures - but these are a little bit of fun.

This is one of the ones I am not using

mask


Back soon.

(If you actually type in "mardi gras mask", even without the talkies, and then choose "images" at top left in Google, the range of masks is stunning).

I may be away longer than I thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home