Tuesday 6 September 2005

Word verification

It seems everyone is doing it - so I have joined in. The word verification for comments has been turned on after the two I got today. They are innocuous, but I know the potential is out there for some of the more offensive ones - as now it looks as if spammers have the programs to spider blogs.

So, sorry about the word verification everyone. It won't stop me commenting on other blogs, so I hope it doesn't stop you on this one. I'm not good at replying to all comments (I do try and answer questions, when I can), but like many bloggers, I do appreciate them.

Thank you to the comment people. I will try and book myself some time this weekend to go through them and reply to a few.

1 Comments:

Blogger woof nanny said...

I had to do it too, as much as I didn't want to, but I was coming home to all these comments, and I'd be all excited at first, only then to find out most were spam. Grrr....
So this seems to have stopped them.

11:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home