Tuesday 30 August 2005

Two New Flickr Groups

It is a cold, wintry day here, and I am typing fast on the computer. And have formed two new Flickr photo-sharing groups - one is Vintage Linen, for all the doilies and other embroideries (but definitely not aprons or hankies), and the other is for Chicken Scratch.

Hopefully those links will work.

I don't have a lot of Vintage Linen, but I do have a fair bit of Chicken Scratch - not sure when I am going to get a lot of time to add stuff - but we will see.

Do fee free to drop over and join! Although I have left them as totally public groups, so you can have a peep at anything without having to join.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

What a great idea, Linda - I will be dropping in often to see what everybody else has collected. But I don't think I will be adding any of mine, as (a) I don't want to sign up with Yahoo (nothing wrong with them - just don't want any more Groups on my PC!), and (b) I created Patra's Place for the purpose of showing my linen, so it would be a bit much for me to put it elsewhere as well!

10:53 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

Hi Gina - do drop in - I think there may be some lovely stuff on there.

Just to clarify - although Yahoo has now "acquired" Flickr, it isn't the same as a Yahoo Group. It is somewhere photos can be stored. I use it for my blog, but I know you are using another one. It just maximises the exposure for the photos (and therefore the topic). As well as putting it on my blog, I can send it somewhere else as well that maximises everyone's knowledge of the subject.

And not everyone is a lucky ducky like you and has a blog to show off their pictures.

6:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home