Sunday 14 August 2005

Jeans Bag Sunday

Just a quickie to show off my Jeans Bag from BagsofFun, for this Sunday. I have decided I need a personal challenge to keep me honest - so I am going to post a photograph each Sunday, and need to be able to show what I have done each week. Bit like a Weight Watchers weigh-in.

JeansBag3

Since last posting I have embellished the Heart, that is now tacked on, and tacked on some doilies.

Now I need to go and take the scarf and cord off again and get stitching

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

You've been cutting up doilies again....NAUGHTY girl! No, I can see they were pretty ordinary, and I do agree this is a great way to recycle them! Very nice.

11:12 pm  
Blogger Pipi Longstockings said...

Cool stuff!

12:21 am  
Blogger beche-la-mer said...

You are really putting me to shame. My jeans are still unsullied by a needle! I like your idea of a Sunday "weigh in" and will have to see if I can make a similar artificial dealine for myself now that my horrendously busy fortnight (workwise) is over.

3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home