Sunday 21 August 2005

August Aprons

These are my August Aprons for the Challenge on Tie One On - we were asked to make a "normal" adult apron, and a "mini".

CS11

I used this as an excuse to practice Chicken Scratch, with varying degrees of success. Some details of the pieces on the aprons are HERE, HERE and HERE.

That does not include the first mistake with a Heart, which is still due to be a pot holder.

There is a particular small girl who the smaller apron is heading for - the larger one is heading for the kitchen.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

How pretty! Everything you do is so lovely. What a nice set.

10:18 pm  
Blogger Grangry said...

These are just gorgeous. I've got itchy fingers!

12:14 am  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Pam is right - everything you do is so gorgeous, Linda! These are absolutely delightful.

1:45 am  
Blogger Finn said...

Very pretty aprons, and such a clever idea. I'm just learning chicken scratch. Found a snowflake pillow kit at Goodwill. It's a Paragon kit, so the quality is quite good. It's dated 1983 on the edge of the fabric. I've enjoyed reading your blog, look forward to more.

7:43 am  
Blogger Linda S. said...

Hi,
Linda S. here. I found the Tie One On website and was so excited. I love aprons. Yours are so lovely. I have joined the group at Flickr, and can't wait to start my first apron in about 30 years..grin

2:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home