Saturday 23 July 2005

A Paper Chain of Hearts

Part I of my Chains of Hearts UFO is done - the "Paper Chain", which is the record I wanted to make of the Hearts that I have made and swapped out.

Each Heart, except for the last one (which is a colour photocopy), is a computer printout of similar size - and all a laminated. Then I have just sewn through them with crochet cotton at this stage.

Chain3

The whole Chain is quite long, and looks like this:

Chain1

Not that it is going to stay on the curtain - I think I will fold it up until I decide where it will go. Now I need to do Part II, which is back and mount the Hearts I have received.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Linda, you always share the most interesting things with your readers! I went to the Punch Needle site. Wow! And I remembered, that I own a punch needle. I did some years ago. I might have to get that out again and use on my CQ's!

3:22 am  
Blogger Gina E. said...

You are so right, Pam. What a pity you don't live a few thousand miles closer - Linda is not only very interesting, but a charming person to meet as well.

10:19 pm  
Blogger Ulla said...

A lovely idea
Ulla

4:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home