Wednesday 27 July 2005

Deconstructing my Bracelet

The Bracelet I bought yesterday has been deconstructed, and I still cannot get over how much there is in it.

Bracelet2

This is it minus one bead - I put it on a metal skewer and applied a flame - as I suspected, it is a solid metal over plastic. If you want to have a peep closeup, there is a larger one HERE. And you can see, on the one third from the left on the top row, how the colouring can flake off - but it isn't a major problem.

Nothing, compared to getting 23 pieces of coloured shell, eight of them sequins, the rest various drops.

I feel like playing "Spotto" or having a scavenger hunt. These were in a booth in Forest Hill Chase in Melbourne. Anyone spotted them around anywhere else????

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Oooh Linda, this is a cool find! I love purple. Can't wait to see how you use these!

6:32 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hi there Linda,

I know that booth... I am going to be working at Forest Hill this Sunday - being casual I can 'float' between shops if the need arises... We have a booth/stand at Doncaster called 'Bizzar Beads' As the name suggests they have beads... All shapes sizes and colours. This stand seems to be geared towards people who want to make their own jewellery, however I can really see it potential for CQ's or others who wish to embillish... Of course I haven't looked at it at all... hehehehe. I believe there are a few of these shops around but if next time you come Melbourne perhaps check it out on your travels...

9:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home