Monday 20 June 2005

A couple of nice links

There are a couple of exceptionally beautiful posts out there I have just happened across:

There is a cushion (I cannot call them pillows) , that has exceptional colour use on Works in Progress. And a beautiful Hussif at Keeping One's World in Stitches.

Plus Gina sent me a link to an eBay auction finishing today in the US - for a Chicken Scratch Cushion Kit. Nice-looking pattern. Hopefully that link works - I haven't tried pasting an eBay number before. Thanks Gina.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

The link worked fine Linda - you are so good at all this technical stuff! What a shame the auction has ended; I bet there will be a few Chicken Scratch fans out there who would have bid on that kit! For anybody reading this, if you go into eBay and type Chicken Scratch into the search engine, you might be surprised just how much stuff is out there.

1:58 pm  
Blogger Grangry said...

Thank you for the links.

6:05 pm  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Hi Linda, I'm so glad you like the case! I'm so honoured that you mentioned it here. Your blog is one of those I admire most!

And I learnt another English word: hussif! Comes from "housewife" if I researched right ?

Thank you! :)

9:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home