Sunday 29 May 2005

Totally Frustrated!!!

Well, at this point if anyone can explain to me why I also cannot read any blogger/blogspot blogs, including my own (yet can post), from two different computers an hours' drive apart, while others still can, I would really love to know.

And NOTHING has been done to tweak this computer. Was reading it fine on IE 6.0 a couple of days ago. If anyone else is successfully reading on IE 6.0 at the minute, would love to hear from you.

Hopefully my laptop is no more than a week away - and if I cannot read with whatever updated browser is on that, I may get really agro. (You think I'm not now???? Cannot even read them on the most updated Mozilla available).

Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

This has happened to me twice. I could read other blogs but my own had disappeared. By the time I contacted 'Blogger'( and thier return e-mail said read all the self help columns)....2 days later my blog was back. No reason why. I know how very frustrating this is. I could post and see my blog if I went through 'Hello' and posted a picture I think. Hope Blogger fixes this soon for you.

5:27 am  
Blogger sharonb said...

Linda I just checked it on IE 5.1 and 6 both are fine

9:28 am  
Blogger Calidore said...

Linda - Waving at you from Swan Hill. Hopefully you will see this comment and all shall be well with your world.

11:23 am  
Blogger Linda said...

Thanks to all for your help - I still cannot explain it. All I am left with is to find another user from the same ISP as I have, and if happens again check if it has happened to them at the same time.

But thank you everyone - I do appreciate your help.

8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home