Saturday 14 May 2005

Linen Collectors who blog

The eagle-eyed may notice a new section in my side-bar referring people to "Linen Collectors who blog". This is because I am trying to work out how to create a webring - so there is not much there yet. And the whole web-ring may refer only to Gina and I, if we don't find anyone else. And this a really huge learning process for me.

Sooooooooooo - if there are any other linen-collecting bloggers out there who would like to join - keep an eye out while I work out how to work it. Would love to hear from you. We would be looking for blogs where people actually post information about their collecting, and hopefully pictures. Could be fun. :)

Stand by for more info (which may be a few days at the least!)

*waving to Gina*

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

**Waving back!**

2:55 pm  
Blogger Gina E. said...

I have just joined your Ring!

3:03 pm  
Blogger Mary-Frances said...

Does collecting tablecloths count? I was thinking of joining the tablecloth club!
Hey, I'll help with a webring if you need a hand!

12:37 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

Oh Mary Frances - that would be wonderful. Get back to you soon.

And - are your tablecloths embroidered??? or white work - please do tell us about them.

8:05 pm  
Blogger Suse said...

You might want to check out yarnstorm's blog. She collects old linens (so do I) and makes beautiful dolls out of them.

1:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home