Thursday 26 May 2005

Crinoline Ladies from Gina

Here, just for a bit of fun, are four different (but identical) Crinoline Ladies from Gina - they are the four different corners of a supper cloth. And I do like the sort of daisy chain that links them all, too.

And, speaking of Gina (at Patra's Place), she has just posted a picture of her favourite apron (with her in it) - and I do remember her showing me this one - it is stunning. I seem to use that word a lot, lately.

Purple Crinoline Lady



Pink Crinoline Lady

Aren't they wonderful - I still have a few more from Gina to post - and more transfers from Andrea, over the next week. Thanks to both. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

They came up well here, Linda! I am glad I decided to scan all four corners for you because the different colours give each lady an individual character for me.
A friend who lives near Warrnambool has discovered a new op shop, and finds the most beautiful things there. She just posted a photo of a supper cloth on another site, and it is really something out of the box - ladies dancing around Maypoles. I asked if she would part with it for any price but she said no, understandably, so I am going to ask if she would scan a corner and email it to me, so I can forward it on to you. Hopefully you could weave some of your magic and make a transfer design from it?
Gina

6:12 pm  
Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

So beautiful! Just so beautiful!

Pam

6:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home