Wednesday 16 March 2005

Joan's Shoulder Bag

One of the things that I very much enjoy doing is showing off the work of my students on the net.

I have just uploaded pictures of a shoulder bag by Joan - you can see that page HERE. It is the same page that has a stunning photo of a cat vest by Anne - which I think is the best piece of student work I have ever seen produced.

If you have a wander around some of the links, you can see work in some of the other classes - Neighbourhood Houses are wonderful places - I still reckon anyone who wants to meet other Crazy Patchworkers, and there are none around - wander down to your local Neighbourhood House and volunteer to teach it - you will soon have heaps more Crazy Patchworkers around to talk with.

And the swapping and sharing every class is really good fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home