Wednesday 23 March 2005

Here comes another new project!

Hey Viv - look what I found!

Cherry Blossom

I have wanted to do something in pink and green for ages, just I didn't know what. Now I know - it will be cherry blossom. So I need to put this in a bag (I found it today at Spotlight), and then slowly add more pinks and greens to it.

Trouble is - I don't know what I am going to make - I am not the sort of person to wear pink and green.

I have a tendency to have little bags stashed away, where I am collecting on a theme for future projects. At the minute I am collecting old sewing machine images for a future "Homage to the Machine" piece.

Just I need to get a few UFOs finished before I start any more.

1 Comments:

Blogger kath red said...

Hi, I love this fabric, it reminds me of old style house frocks or fancy t-towels. I love looking at your works in progress.

3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home