Tuesday 1 March 2005

Fan RR

Just finished the third of three blocks I am sending off in the Fan Round Robin - supposed to be in the mail today, but I am only a day late.

Block for Fan RR


With this block I was experimenting with sewing in a thin lace edging between the rays of the fan. It was fiddly, as this is a six-inch block. It probably would be far easier on a ten inch block or larger.

The other two blocks I am sending off are HERE and HERE.

Ultimately, these three will be worked on by five people, and will join six other similar ones that are currently in a DYB, making a wallhanging of nine six-inch blocks. And the fans of twelve different people.

And I am avoiding all sorts of puns, like "Fan-tastic"

1 Comments:

Blogger arlee said...

I would be dancing a Fan-dango if i treceived any of those:>

3:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home