Sunday 13 February 2005

You Know You've got it Bad When ....

You know you have got it bad when .......

DH asks you to hold something while he solders, and you spot a matchbox in his work-box. And you think "I'm sure they don't look like that now".

Redheads matches

I'm a redhead, so I have always watched these boxes. So it was off to the scanner. But what I realllllly want is the box just before this one. With the 1950s hairstyle with the rounded curls.

But, even if I cannot find it, this may well end up on a silk print anyways.

Wonder what else is out in his shed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Froggie said...

I found your blog on Anlaby House's blog. I enjoyed yours so much that I added your blog to my blogsite. Your stitching is wonderful. My site is Frogging Out

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home