Friday 4 February 2005

The first of the Quilts of Understanding

Not a lot to report today, but I have got the Quilts of Understanding page back up again. Although some of the links are out of date, and I have yet to work on them. Hopefully that will happen soon.

These quilts were made in Wellington Shire several years ago for the International Day of People with a DisAbility. We gave out lots of calico squares and waited until they came back - there is much more about them on the website.

My square is in the left-hand row, in the middle. Yep - purple, green and white!

This post is also because I am experimenting with editing posts from within flickr to add links - the learning curve progresses!


This is the project that gave birth to my current project - where the Suffragette block is headed - the Quilts of Unity

2 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Hey hey hey!It's all coming together!
I like the idea of re-introducing your earlier works.
Maureen

5:38 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

Yeeeup - when you are short of something new to talk about, find a new reason to talk about something old! *grin* Or, at least, that is my philosophy. As long as it hasn't been on here before.

6:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home