Friday 14 January 2005

You Asked for It!!!!!

Gentle Reader,

If you suffer a sudden shock as a result of seeing this post, it is all Sharon's fault. She is the one who asked for the close-up.




What??????

You want to get even closer?????



They are in flannel, with non-slip stuff on the bottom, from a commercial pattern - "My Favourite Things Pattern Designs" #037. And I should acknowledge the original genius for this idea was Sue from Ouyen (because acknowledging where we get ideas from is something that is rather important for me)

4 Comments:

Blogger sharonb said...

I love them - in all their glory!

8:51 pm  
Blogger Mary-Frances said...

Fantastic! Hmmmm, I may have to make a pair! They look VERY cozy!

1:02 am  
Blogger arlee said...

OMG those are TOO fabulous---i gotta make a pair too!

11:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! On a grey English day, when I'm all aches and fed up, you made me laugh out loud. Now, where's my needle and thread?

1:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home