Wednesday 19 January 2005

Where I Work

One of the things that fascinates me about the web is looking at people's workspaces. I did see a list of URLs mentioned on a list somewhere that consolidated photographs of everyone's workspaces, but do you think I can find it now? Nope.

Anyway, this is how I work when I am piecing (which is quite different to when I am embellishing). Piecing is a solitary, hectic time, embellishing is a social, talkative time.



I piece in the living area, standing at a cutting table with my 1918 Singer.


The ironing board is behind me, although I can put a small, tabletop board on the cutting board as well.

And the reason I piece here is the view. It is a little dry at the minute, as this is the bulb bed, but the birds, like Rosellas and Lorrikeets are there all the time.


You cannot quite see it in this - put my front gate is just behind the tree. Must try and work out how to personalise this template to add it - then you are coming in through my purple front gate to visit with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home